Fresh out of a relationship? Or coming out of a bad break up? When rejection stings and disappointment burns, before you reach for the bucket of ice cream again or head out to drown your sorrows: let’s try some aloe to soothe your soul.
Here are a few of the most amazing, inspiring, quotes about moving on and letting go that will motivate and move you. It’s time for a new direction and a fresh perspective. Let’s get started.
10. “One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go. If you’ve been hurt until it breaks your soul into pieces, your perspective in life will definitely change, and no one and nothing in this world could ever hurt you again.” ~ Mareez Reyes
9. “There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, people we can’t live without but have to let go.”- Nancy Stephan
8. ‘Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing there’s a future.’ -Daphne Rose Kingma
7. In the process of letting go, you will lose many things from your past, but you will find yourself. -Deepak Chopra
6. Sometimes letting go is an act of far greater power than defending or hanging on. – Eckart Tolle
5. One of the simplest ways to stay happy is letting go of the things that make you sad. -Daily Vibes
4. The person who doesn’t value you is blocking you from the person who will. Let them go. – Robert Tew
3. Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what will be.
2. “The truth is unless you let go unless you forgive yourself unless you forgive the situation unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
1.. Some of us think that holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go. -Herman Hesse.
Lose the attachment, keep the lesson, be grateful for the experience, pass the test and move on in attracting greater things into your life because you are so worth it.