At the age of eighteen, Duncan Meerding was left legally blind due to a degenerative eye condition. A furniture and lighting designer from Hobart, Tasmania, his condition never let it deter him from his passion. Meerding uses salvaged lumber that would normally be used for firewood to create these stunning cracked log lamps.
“By turning them into a vessel for light, we can bring the outside in, and be reminded of our intrinsic connection with nature,” he wrote.
by Gregg Prescott| John Lennon was one of those rare people who was more influenced by peace and harmony than living an affluent life. His words were not only deep but inspiring. While John did not lead a very long life, his words remain immortal.
50. “Love is the greatest refreshment in life.”
49. “Part of me suspects that I’m a loser, and the other part of me thinks I’m God Almighty.”
48. “My role in society, or any artist’s or poet’s role, is to try and express what we all feel. Not to tell people how to feel. Not as a preacher, not as a leader, but as a reflection of us all.”
47. “That’s what the great masters and mistresses have been saying ever since time began. They can point the way, leave signposts and little instructions in various books that are now called holy and worshipped for the cover of the book and not for what it says, but the instructions are all there for all to see, have always been and always will be.”
46. “Everybody loves you when you’re six foot in the ground.”
45. “There is an alternative to war. It’s staying in bed and growing your hair.”
44. “My defenses were so great. The cocky rock and roll hero who knows all the answers was actually a terrified guy who didn’t know how to cry. Simple.”
43. “Well, I don’t want to be king, I want to be real.”
42. “Life is very short, and there’s no time for fussing and fighting my friends”
41. “Trying to please everybody is impossible – if you did that, you’d end up in the middle with nobody liking you. You’ve just got to make the decision about what you think is your best, and do it.”
40. “I’m not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I’ve always been a freak. So I’ve been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I’m one of those people.”
39. “Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”
38. “One thing I can tell you is you have to be free. Come together, right now, over me.”
37. “Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.”
36. “Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”
35. “Music is everybody’s possession. It’s only publishers who think that people own it.”
34. “Only by trying on other people’s clothes do we find what size we are.”
33. “Produce your own dream. If you want to save Peru, go save Peru. It’s quite possible to do anything, but not if you put it on the leaders and the parking meters. Don’t expect Carter or Reagan or John Lennon or Yoko Ono or Bob Dylan or Jesus Christ to come and do it for you. You have to do it yourself.”
32. “Declare it. Just the same way we declare war. That is how we will have peace… we just need to declare it.”
31. “Surrealism had a great effect on me because then I realized that the imagery in my mind wasn’t insanity. Surrealism to me is reality.”
30. “When you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”
29. “Happiness is just how you feel when you don’t feel miserable.”
28. “If everyone could just be happy with themselves and the choices people around them make, the world would instantly be a better place!”
27. “You know the way people begin to look like their dogs? Well, we’re beginning to look like each other.”
26. “A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.”
25. I believe in God, but not as one thing, not as an old man in the sky. I believe that what people call God is something in all of us. I believe that what Jesus and Mohammed and Buddha and all the rest said was right. It’s just that the translations have gone wrong.
24. “The thing the sixties did was to show us the possibilities and the responsibility that we all had. It wasn’t the answer. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.”
23. “…Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I don’t know what will go first, rock ‘n’ roll or Christianity. We’re more popular than Jesus now. Jesus was all right, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It’s them twisting it that ruins it for me.”
22. “We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight.”
21. “When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind.”
20. “You’re all geniuses, and you’re all beautiful. You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are. You are what you are. Get out there and get peace, think peace, and live peace and breathe peace, and you’ll get it as soon as you like.”
19. I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?
18. “Everything is clearer when you’re in love.”
17. “I’m not really a career person; I’m a gardener, basically.”
16. “Sometimes you wonder, I mean really wonder. I know we make our own reality, and we always have a choice, but how much is preordained? Is there always a fork in the road, and are there two preordained paths that are equally preordained? There could be hundreds of paths where one could go this way or that way — there’s a chance, and it’s very strange sometimes.”
15. “Peace is not something you wish for; It’s something you make, Something you do , Something you are, And something you give away”
14. “Why in the world are we here? Surely not to live in pain and fear. Why on earth are you there, when you’re everywhere-come and get your share.”
13. “Creativity is a gift. It doesn’t come through if the air is cluttered.”
12. “Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we’re being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I’m liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That’s what’s insane about it.”
11. “Love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep on watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it.”
10. “You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”
9. “There are no problems, only solutions.”
8. “There’s nothing new under the sun. All the roads lead to Rome. And people cannot provide it for you. I can’t wake you up. You can wake you up. I can’t cure you. You can cure you.”
7. “Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.”
6. “There’s nothing you can do that can’t be done
Nothing you can sing that can’t be sung.
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game.
Nothing you can make that can’t be made.
No one you can save that can’t be saved.
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time.
Nothing you can know that isn’t known.
Nothing you can see that isn’t shown.
Nowhere you can be that isn’t where you’re meant to be.
5. “Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.”
4. “If you want peace, you won’t get it with violence.”
3. “All we are saying is give peace a chance.”
2. “It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love”
1. “Love, Love, Love. All you need is love. Love is all you need.”
About the Author: Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D andBodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. His love and faith for humanity motivates him to work relentlessly in humanity’s best interests 12-15+ hours a day, 365 days a year. Please like and follow In5D on Facebook as well as BodyMindSoulSpirit on Facebook!
The dairy farm this cow called home for all of her life had recently shut down and Emma was loaded onto a trailer. She was set to be taken to the slaughter-house, until her rescuers stepped in and delivered her to the Kuhrettung Rhein-Berg Sanctuary in Germany.
Emma was so terrified as she was loaded onto the trailer, that she began to cry. Yet to her surprise she was released upon green pastures to live out the rest of her days.
In order for dairy cows to produce milk they must produce a calf. However shortly after the calf is born it is taken away from the mother and the milk is stolen for human consumption.
If the calf is a male it will be given the time to grow to maturity (3-4 years old) and then slaughtered. Emma would have been impregnated several times in order to consistently produce milk, and she would have witnessed each of her calves ripped away from her without ever seeing them again.
Nature is often one of those things that humans work tirelessly to re-create, through movies, imagery and digital immersion, but when it comes down to it nothing beats the real thing. Working side by side with nature is something humans can greatly excel at when given the effort and these natural tree canopies and tunnels illustrate this beautifully.
We tend to give ourselves less credit than we deserve. Always expecting more from ourselves and judging our self-worth by the material possessions that we hold. When in fact, true richness is richness of soul. Happiness comes from freedom and freedom is a gift that you give to yourself.
There is subtle strength that lies within us all; a higher consciousness that never gives up and is always seeking for the upheaval from the darkness into the light. A raising of our vibration and the constant forming and reforming of our mind, bringing us back to that in which we ultimately seek.
We are all here together on this wonderful journey and it takes strength and courage to follow this path to freedom.
There will always come times, when we do not remember how strong we truly are and so, here is a simple reminder to shine a little light on the way.
1. You embrace life as a journey
You know that life is an experience and one to be lived to its fullest. Every moment is precious opportunity to learn, grow and evolve. Even through the darkest of times, we know that the light is surely to follow and we hold our strength until the light beams on us once more.
2.You are aware of your weaknesses
You understand that no one is ‘perfect’, and you don’t dwell on the things that you can’t change about yourself. Instead, you embrace your strengths and nourish your weaknesses as sometimes our greatest weakness, can be our greatest strength.
3.You change what you can change
You know that you can’t change the world, but you can change your world and so you work from the inside out; positively affecting anyone who comes into contact with you. Radiating your light as far as you can, like a candle in wind flickering for all to see as you beam brightly in this world.
4. You’re not afraid of failure
You understand that failure is an opportunity for growth and failure puts us in the prime position to evolve and become wiser.
5. You do things your own way
You know that life’s greatest treasure is to learn and learning in your own unique way. You don’t follow the crowd and you choose to create your own masterpiece.
6. You are vulnerable
You understand that being vulnerable doesn’t mean being weak and you are humble and balanced enough to see this.
7. You don’t hold a grudge
You understand that holding a grudge only hurts you. Everyone has their own reasons and everyone has their own perception of life; everyone has their own path to follow.
8. You let people judge you
When you let people judge you it gives you insight into their internal state and puts you in a position to advise them. Also, when judged you are able to find something within yourself that you may not have yet resolved. Everyone is your mirror in life, and just by letting someone else judge you, it gives you great depth of perception.
9. You have patience
You understand that patience doesn’t mean waiting and you continually work hard on your dreams. Just because something isn’t happening for you right now in this very moment that you want to, doesn’t mean that it will never happen.
10. You don’t wait for tomorrow
You know that the next moment in your life is not more important than this moment now and so you do today what you dream of later and you live today like it was your last.
11. Challenges excite you
We all have to admit that life without challenge would be pretty dull and so you embrace these times as an opportunity to strengthen your abilities.
12. You give love
We’ve all been through hard times, had our hearts broken, dreams fall apart and watched as everything we had built fall crumbling to the ground and still, we are capable of unconditional love. That, is a miracle in itself.
Among st all of the trials and tribulations of life we are still able to give, accept and love with all of our hearts. This capacity of love that we all have is what will bring us into the new era, the golden age of light.
13. You embrace your fears
You understand that fear is a product of a thought-form and treat it as such. Constantly seeking to reorganize your mind in the knowing that the only thing to fear, is fear itself.
14. You stand up for what you believe in
You are in tune with yourself and trust your heart. When something doesn’t resonate with you, you have the courage to voice it.
15. You speak your mind
You trust yourself and are confident in knowing that your thoughts are just as valid as anyone else.
16. You follow your heart
You know that your heart is your greatest teacher and are wise enough to respect its wishes no matter how far, how wild and how far off the beaten trail it will lead you.
17. You never give up
As the sun rises and falls each day you too hold the strength and courage to rise each time you fall.
18. You have the strength to surrender
Sounds like a contradiction to 17 right? But..
There will come a day when you have exhausted your heart, risen and fallen many of times and finally when you surrender to yourself, you will know that it was heart that led you to your surrender. Upon this surrender you will find new strength and peace in knowing that you are eternity and that you are the creator and the created.
Life is a wonderful journey. We are always learning, evolving and growing with each other– until the end we will stand strong and surrender only to ourselves and in that moment we find peace.
by LJ Vanier
Originally published here at isoulscience.com by LJ Vanier November 2 2015
At the age of 13, Dr. Woo began experimenting with creating tattoos. Woo’s parents wanted him to be a doctor in his young life, but he instead chose a more artistic path. Eventually, his tattoo skills got to the point where he’d never need a diploma on his wall to call himself a doctor.
Thus, Dr. Woo was born.
For many celebrities and wealthy people, Dr. Woo is the go-to tattoo artist. We can forget all that though. His artwork stands up on its own and is easily some of the most incredible tattoo work we’ve seen. If you like it, follow him on Instagram and Facebook.
The popular TV Show Host, Jon Stewart, stepped down from the Daily Show this past April to open a not for profit animal sanctuary on the families 12 acre land in Middletown, New Jersey.
Since 2013, the couple has been working meticulously on the land and in just a few short months, Bufflehead Farm will become home for dozens of rescued cows, goats, turkeys, sheep, pigs and other animals that were once factory farmed.
For Jon’s wife Tracey, an avid animal activist, the project has been a dream in the making. “If everyone did a bit more, if they fell in love a little bit more, so much could happen,” she said. “It doesn’t have to be going vegan. You can advocate for them. You can show tenderness. You can play music for them. I really hope people can connect with animals the way most of us did as children.”
A former veterinary technician, Tracey has been tirelessly working to promote animal welfare issues, supporting organization such as Farm Sanctuary and now she has a place to call home, for as many as she can save.
Throughout the years on the Daily Show, Jon has also been a spokesperson for animal welfare once (1) devoting an entire comedy segment to the foolishness of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s refusal to sign a bill that would end the lifelong confinement of pigs in crates too small for them to turn around.
Currently, the Stewart’s have four pigs including two piglets, (Maybelle and Anna) who were rescued from the side of the road last year in Georgia, after falling out of a truck upon transport.
While the farm is still awaiting approval as a non-profit, the Stewart’s are moving forward with their plans to bring in more animals in desperate need of rescue. A variety of animals including four sheep are set to arrive at the farm shortly.
The Stewart’s plan to eventually open Bufflehead Farm to the public in hopes to educate others about the importance of the sanctuary. “Our hope is to get a lot of school groups in,”.
It is said that we are a product of our environment and when we are young, lasting impressions are burned into our minds about what love is, how the world works and what we ought to do when we are older. As if settling down, getting married and having children is the benchmark for success. But who is really to say what happiness is and what it looks like?
Maybe some of us are perfectly happy, just being alone…
1. Dogmas and social conditioning don’t phase you
You have navigated the emotional concourse of societal expectation and found that it just doesn’t resonate with you. Instead you listen to your heart and follow your inner voice, wherever it might lead.
2. You screen your phone calls.
If you find yourself waiting to respond to text messages and emails after they light up on your screen, this is a sure-fire sign that you prefer your privacy. Setting your own boundaries for what you allow into your personal zone and when.
3. You aren’t desperate to make plans on the weekends
You are confident enough in yourself and do not seek externally for the temporary and fleeting satisfaction that others bring. You prefer to set your own schedule and make plans that you know you’ll enjoy.
4. You enjoy your freedom
A cluttered calendar leaves no time for numero uno and you strive to clear off as many duties as you can, to allow more time for your own personal freedom.
5. You are confident as a party for one.
You are complete and well-rounded and don’t feel uncomfortable being the ‘fifth wheel’, neither do you mind eating alone. You find clingy couples a bit needy and prefer others who are more self-reliant.
6. You put yourself first
You don’t allow the pressures of others to persuade you from achieving what you want to get out of life. You know that every minute is precious and you always make the most of it.
7. You do what you want when you want
You follow your gut and trust your instincts. You find that living in the flow of life, is the best way to stay balanced and centered.
8. You’re genuinely happy
Constantly being bombarded with people can be draining, especially for an introvert like you. Being alone brings you happiness, and relieves you from all of the personal drama of others.
9. You bask in peace and quiet
You would prefer to live in the countryside, or outside of the city. Apartment buildings and condominiums are a living nightmare for you. You strive to take time out in nature, finding remote spots with serene views to just read a book or meditate.
10. You enjoy your own company
You prefer dining, watching movies, taking a walk in nature or exercising by yourself and are very comfortable in doing so. You laugh at your own jokes, and enjoy the lightness of just being you.
11. You sleep better alone
Cuddling is nice, for a few minutes… and then the blanket war, leg war and breathing war all begin. Quite simply, a nice big bed all to yourself is your vision of perfection.
12. You are deep thinker
Last but not least, you prefer the time and space to be with your own thoughts and highly regard this time. You enjoy the self exploration and inner transformation of giving yourself the moments needed to just think it out.
by Luminata Saviuc| “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ~ Mark Twain
There are so many valuable lessons to learn from Mark Twain and today I am going to share with you 35 of these lessons.
1. When you look for love, look with your heart, not your mind.
“When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.” ~ Mark Twain
2. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
3. Dare to explore.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
“I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it. When there is no struggle, there is no strength.” Oprah Winfrey
The well-known Greek Philosopher Aristotle, believed that everything happens for a reason, always. And that every experience in your life, was designed to shape you and reform you in to the ultimate and greatest version, that could ever imagine yourself to be. The only thing that prevents this, is having the wisdom to see it.
1.In Times of Struggle
Every negative experience; every time of struggle, can then be viewed as an opportunity for tremendous growth. Alike to a caterpillar burrowing from its chrysalis. When all of its forming and changing is complete, its metamorphism has transformed it into a magnificent butterfly. It has shed its former skin, and flown on the wings of new life and a new way of being.
2. In Times of Healing
Some may find it hard to believe that everything happens for a reason, especially when experiencing grief or loss. At the time it may be very difficult to see the blessing in it, as all that is being felt is pain. But it is through our lowest points in life, where we gain the wisdom and allow for new-found strength to emerge. Without loss we wouldn’t appreciate gain, without grief we wouldn’t appreciate love. Without death, we wouldn’t appreciate life and without fear, we wouldn’t appreciate love.
3. In Times of Happiness
By far, the most victorious of all happen stances, when it all comes together in one moment, the AHA moment as the metaphorical photo finally develops. When we reach the point, after all of the struggles, the self-substantiating realization beams through and we finally see the wisdom behind the subconscious choices we’ve made. Clarity shines through like the morning sun peeking out on the earths horizon.
4. In Times of Chaos
True chaos, cannot be chaos for as long as there is choice involved. Things may appear to be random, but as we all know appearances lie.
“To someone who can’t read, letters on a page appear to be randomly chose when in reality they are precisely ordered.”- Deepak Chopra
Meaningful coincidences and synchronicities may also be viewed as random events with no connection, yet to the eye of the beholder, those events would have a real purpose and meaning.
5. In Times of Reflection
We see the pieces of the puzzle begin to come together, each unfolding a beautiful picture. The pain, the turmoil, the struggles and the victories, each essential building blocks to the molding of who we are today in this present moment. An unfinished product, always growing, learning and experiencing. And by reflection we see, why it had to happen the way it did.
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life”- Steve Jobs
by LJ Vanier,
5 Ways to Understand Why Everything Happens for a Reason or 5 Reasons to Always Believe that Everything happens for a Reason was originally published here isoulscience.com by LJ Vanier October 17 2015 and since has been featured on various other sites.
This article is offered under a creative commons license, so long as the post attribution and authorship is linked to this original article.
Oprah Winfrey not only went from poverty to becoming one of the most successful people in the world. She also makes the Top 10 List for the Most Spiritually Influential People Today. Here are some of her most wonderful life lessons.
1.“I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.”
2. “Your true passion should feel like breathing; it’s that natural.”
3.“Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them. Just find a new way to stand.”
4.“You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.”
5. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
6. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. ”
7. “I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.When there is no struggle, there is no strength.”
8. “Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”
9. “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you. ”
10. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.”
11. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough”
12. “The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.”
13. “You don’t become what you want, you become what you believe.”
14.“When you undervalue what you do, the world will undervalue who you are.”
15. “We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.”
16. “You are responsible for your life. You can’t keep blaming somebody else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on.”
17. “You have to find what sparks a light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world.”
18. “To love yourself is a never-ending journey.”
19. “Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.”
20. “Your calling isn’t something that somebody can tell you about. It’s what you feel. It is the thing that gives you juice. The thing that you are supposed to do. And nobody can tell you what that is. You know it inside yourself.”
21.“You are where you are in life because of what you believe is possible for yourself.”
22. “With every experience, you alone are painting your own canvas, thought by thought, choice by choice.
23.“It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you – always.”
24.“Follow your feelings. If it feels right, move forward. If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it.”
25. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe”
26. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.”
27. “Energy is the essence of life. Every day you decide how you’re going to use it by knowing what you want and what it takes to reach that goal, and my maintaining focus.”
28. “There is one irrefutable law of the universe: We are each responsible for our own life. If you’re holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you’re wasting your time. You must be fearless enough to give yourself the love you didn’t receive.”
29.“I believe there’s a calling for all of us. I know that every human being has value and purpose. The real work of our lives is to become aware. And awakened. To answer the call.”
30. “It all boils down to one thing…it is your ‘relationship’ to the source, and that relationship to that which we call God, or don’t call God, or don’t even know…is God. It is ALL that really matters…when you surrender, and stop resisting, and stop trying to change that which you cannot change, but be in the moment, be fully open to the blessings you have already received, and those that are yet to come to you, and stand in that space of gratitude, and honor, and claim that for yourself, and look at where you are, and how far you have come, and what you’ve gotten, and what you’ve accomplished, and who you are. When you can claim ‘that’, and see that, the literal vibration of your life will change. The Vibration of Your Life Will Change.”
Intuition is a phenomenon of the mind that describes the ability to acquire knowledge, without inference or the use of reason.
More frequently referred to as the “Sixth sense” or “Anthar Drushti”. Intuition is the inner mechanism of instinctively knowing something, without means of a logical thought process.
Everyone has experienced intuition in the form of what we call an inner voice, but the degree of intensity will vary dependent upon the level of ones consciousness.
According to William Duggan we have 3 levels of intuition. The first being ordinary intuition, which is a base level of instincts (as
found in animals). The second is expert intuition, which comes in the form of a trained response, and the third is received as a “flash of insight”.
As the consciousness of human beings increase, from basic animal instinct to intelligence and intuition, we can then live in a more conscious state of awareness. We are all evolutionary beings and at this point in our evolution, we are not fully developed in terms of intuitive communication and conscious awareness. So, you could say that living in a heightened intuitive state, is the ultimate aim of humanity.
Intuition is the basis of our connection to the esoteric and intuition stems from feelings that are generated by our heart centers.
All extra sensory abilities of psychic awareness, telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc. simulate at the heart center and it is only be knowing your own heart, that you can raise your consciousness through intuitive awareness.
Recently, scientists have discovered that the heart generates a powerful andmeasurable electromagnetic field that resonates frequencies interacting with the fields of others around us. Showing for certain that the heart is a much more complex organ than initially thought.
The heart is now considered to have the same characteristics as a functional brain, aiding the process of sensory information. Revealing that a subtle, yet influential energy-based communication system, operates just below our level of consciousness.
This is the first scientific evidence that proves our hearts have their own unique consciousness. Meaning that there is a communication highway between our hearts and our minds, as well as our hearts and the hearts of others.