by Sofo Archon| Here are 15 things you don’t ever have to and shouldn’t apologize for, if you want to live happy and free:
1. Don’t apologize for taking risks when everyone tells you to follow a predetermined path.
2. Don’t apologize for deciding to distance yourself from those who don’t treat you right.
3. Don’t apologize for loving yourself, for self-love is the beginning of other-love.
4. Don’t apologize for not paying attention to people who remember you only when they need your help.
5. Don’t apologize for doing what you love doing, even if people think you are silly.
6. Don’t apologize for being simple in a complicated world of stress and anxiety.
7. Don’t apologize for not hiding the truth from others, even if this threatens others’ egos.
8. Don’t apologize for making mistakesyou’ve learned from and you don’t repeat.
9. Don’t apologize for having fun when everyone around you is serious because life is great and you shouldn’t miss a moment celebrating it.
10. Don’t apologize for opening your heart to embrace new people, even if you risk getting hurt.
11. Don’t apologize for letting go of those who negatively influence you, regardless of how much time you’ve spent with them in the past.
12. Don’t apologize for being true to yourself and others, even if people get offended by your honesty.
13. Don’t apologize for treating your body as sacred when everyone treats it like trash.
14. Don’t apologize for not giving up on your dreams, even if everyone tells you that you should, because you deep down know that life is meaningless without following your passion.
15. Don’t apologize for changing how you think and behave. Life is a flowing river and change is necessary for growth to happen.
Thanks to Sofo Archon for this wonderful article, originally published at theunboundedspiritcom
Featured image credit www.newscientist.com