12 Ways to Raise Your Vibration
Whether you know it or not every action word and even thought and emotion carries its own vibrational frequency.
It comes back to the Law of Attraction or what I like to call Spiritual Magnetism. Whether you consciously perceive what you are doing or not your thoughts are drawing in situations, people or objects that are in line with your own resonance vibration.
The more positive thoughts, feelings and actions you have the more positive vibrations you are giving off. Ever heard that song by the Beach Boys “Good Vibrations” Maybe that makes a little more sense now. The same goes for your negative emotions, the more negative your thoughts, etc. the lower your vibration and as such you will unintentionally draw in negative experiences into your life.
The choice is simple, but it is the hardest to achieve. You can choose the vibration of Love or you can choose the vibration of Fear. It is a common misconception that Hate is the opposite of Love. It is not, it is fear.
Scientific experiments have been done to monitor the emotion of fear on a scale and it has been shown to have a low and short vibration whereas Love has a longer and higher vibration. When we are encompassed by fear, we call on a lower vibration resonance whereas when we act out of love, we are aligning ourselves with a higher vibrational resonance and attracting more positive experiences.
Raising your vibration is definitely not hard to do but it can be hard to maintain.
The Following are 12 ways to Raise your Vibration: via www.foreverconscious.com
1. Gratitude: the most beneficial way to raise your vibration is to count your blessings and really allow your self to experience a deep sense of sheer thankfulness and gratitude. Keep a daily gratitude journal, or keep a list close by to remind you how lucky you truly are.
2. Appreciate: beyond gratitude are daily appreciations. Learn to recognize and appreciate beauty wherever you go, from a simple flower to the beautiful pattern the clouds make. When you begin to notice and appreciate all that is around, you begin to tap into a greater sense of awareness and mindfulness which in turn, raises your vibration.
3. Breathe: Noticing the rise and fall of your breath can help calm the mind and the spirit. Whether you choose to mediate or do breath work, going within and listening to the rise and fall of your inhale and exhale can help to raise your vibration.
4. Meditate: Similar to breath work, allowing your mind to tune out and listening to the stillness within your heart and breath can do wonders for your mood and your vibrational resonance. Whether you prefer guided mediations or sitting in stillness, the wondrous effects of this practice reach both the physical, energetic and spiritual levels.
5. Create: Find something you love to do, such as playing music, cooking, creating art etc and do more of it! When we are engaged and happy in what we are doing, our mood elevates and our vibration does too. When we move into the creative headspace we also help to activate our chakras and still our minds, creating space and awareness.
6. Give: giving from the pureness of your heart has been shown to not only improve your health but it can also raise your vibration. By doing something for someone in need, or donating your time to a local charity, you are not only giving back but you are also giving to yourself.
7. Abundance: when you realize that there is enough on this earth for everyone, and that you are not in competition with anyone, you begin to understand the flow of abundance. Abundance is the complete awareness and acceptance that all your needs will be provided for and that you are given everything you need in order to survive and live a fulfilled life. Trusting in the abundance of the Universe and Mother Earth raises your vibration and in-turn attracts more abundance towards you.
8. Wise with Words: the words you speak and think carry their own powerful vibrational resonance and whether you talk ill about someone else or towards yourself, there is no difference. When we gossip, complain or put others down we align ourself on a negative vibrational path. When we speak and reflect without judgement, and understand that our words carry their own frequency, we begin to raise our vibration.
10. Let it Go: Walking around with a victim-like mentality stems from fears developed in our past and the ones we imagine for our future. By letting go and realizing the present moment we can release the fear and begin to understand that we do have control over our lives and how we choose to handle situations. No matter what events present themselves to us, it is our attitude that determines the outcome.
11. Conquer: By conquering a fear you instantly raise your vibration and put yourself on the path of freedom. Fears often stem from ignorance as once we know and understand the situation, we tend to stop fearing it. When you face your fears you also release their control over your life which opens up infinite possibilities and opportunities. When you let go of your fears, you stimulate the energetic flow of abundance, joy and love.
12. Loved Ones: spending time with family and friends is also a great way to raise your vibration and to put you in a positive mind set. Having a meaningful conversation with a loved one can help develop a sense of connectedness and community, both of which help to raise your vibration.